Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello Everyone


Ok so I am going to be trying this whole blog thing again ^_^

This blog will not only have to do with my personal life (which is boring so bare with me) but also my photography which is known as BitterSweet Photography.

So I hope you all enjoy ready what I write, sometimes I will probably go off in a little coaster of point of view on things so sorry about that before hand. I decided I truly do not care what people think anymore and if I make some people upset so be it. This blog is going to be for me and figuring out who I am, it will probably also show me who actually cares about me. But I do promise this will not be a "poor little me" type blog I've been there done that and well that part of me is dead hahaha.

So welcome to my life I do hope that none of you think less of me and learn more about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment